He Still Lives, but is frequently mistaken for someone 32 years younger.

 After all this time, it still appears the bots of the world include a certain YouTuber Jonathan Aryan Jafari, better known online as JonTron, who has apparently made a bunch of incendiary statements about Race, Immigration, and Criminal Statistics, in any search for me as Jonitron. (Apologizing in advance to anyone that falls into the rabbit-hole contained within the aforementioned link) A quick search reveals that my online presence under my gifted name "Jonitron" (received by me the very same year that Mr. Jafari was born) is older than his online presence under his current name "Jon Tron" by three years.

Anyway, I'm not trying to be any sort of social icon for an age group to which I don't belong, I'm just a photographer that prefers the male body as muse.

Comments